Tuesday, November 12, 2013

NaBloPoMo Catch up!

NaBloPoMo Prompts

So it would appear that I have missed a few days and that would mean that I am not off to a good start....bad blogger!!! I blame vacation and the time change. Curse you free time and extra hours curse you to heck!

That's my story and I am sticking to it!!



SOOOO in light of my setbacks, I want to try and play catch up.

Here I go!!!

Prompt: If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

There are several different answers for this question. Sadly there are a handful of things that I would change about myself. One of the main things I would change I think is my motivation... or rather lack there of. I have the best intentions with things and I do not always put things into action.(Hence my blog writing skills) In my mind I have all these ideas and plans and then nothing happens. Not sure why that is, which is super discouraging. I am not sure what I need to do to change that.

Another thing that is frustrating is that I have bouts of motivation. They do not last long but they exist. I get a burst of energy/motivation and I go to the gym or eat good or write on my blog for a week or a few weeks straight and then something happens and BAM... it all stops. I want to be more consistent on here. I really truly do, and ALL day I have blog posts running through my head, but when I get home from work they all escape me. 

It is something I want to work on and every New Year for a resolution I vow to change, and then at the end of the year nothing has changed. And I am back to square one. 

Damn that square one.

So that is just one of the things that I would change about myself. I assure you there are more. Even though deep down I think I am practically perfect in every way! HAHA!! 

What is one thing you would change about yourself?

1 comment:

  1. Well, you already know mine!!! I can be consistent with hobbies and things but my problem is that I have no real ambition or life goals that will actually further me in life and/or career. As for the daily blogging thing. I've already realized that is not happening for me!! I never really wanted to be a daily blogger anyways and now I see why!!!

    ReplyDelete