Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Welcome 2013!!!

Ah it's that time of year again! Time to make plans to better ourselves or to change our situations or introduce new experiences into our lives. It's the time of year for new beginnings and fresh starts. All the indiscretions from last year are wiped away or revisited with new eyes. There is a sense of renewal in the air that makes you feel like anything is possible, and it very well could be. Oh how I love this time of year.. Clean slates and new beginnings!! 


Some of my New Years Resolutions include:

* Taking better care of myself (includes eating better and more exercise)
* Be more conscientious of my money and save more and prioritize
* Focus more on my photography and practice more 
* Embrace my creativity
* Take more pictures
* Write more
* Go to more Rays games
* Make my house more of a home
* Follow through on projects
* Maybe learn Italian
* Save for a trip to Disney for my birthday and to stay ON PROPERTY!!! 

I am sure the list could go on and on, but that is it for now. 

Here's to a great 2013! I hope everyone has a fabulous year! And who knows what the future holds, 13 is my favorite number so maybe this will be an exceptional year for me!! 



1 comment:

  1. It's a long list but it's doable! We only have 365 days right?? Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete