Saturday, January 5, 2013

Resolution Ready.......or Not {Part 2}

I know you are all waiting with baited breath for the remaining resolutions I have, so we are going to dive right in.... 


5. Make my house more of a home
Its obvious that I am not exactly in LOVE with my house. It's a place to live. It's partially my fault for not taking the bull by the horns and putting my own personal touch on the house. I have started to get more pictures of Firefighter and I up around the house. I love sunflowers, and I have slowly started integrating sunflowers into the house and the kitchen. I would love to get a new table, but that may have to wait a bit. I also want a new bookcase for the books and DVDs. There is one at Target I like and also IKEA of course has great stuff. 

6. Follow through on projects
The above item, would be considered a project yes? Well I am great at starting things and not always finishing them. I get to a point where I am either tired of doing it or get frustrated. So here is another thing that I do not necessarily feel I need to have anything in order to accomplish this, I do not need to buy anything. Although, this could also include getting my house more organized, in which case I would need to get some storage containers. I just need to find the motivation and/or will power to follow through and get things finished!!! 

7. Plan a trip to DISNEY for my birthday!!!! (THIS MAY BE MY FAVORITE)
So I have a handy dandy planner now for Disney, thanks to my brother and his family,  which I will use to plan this extravaganza!! The book even has the new Fantasyland mentioned in there with all the new rides and restaurants. It's so exciting! And come hell or high water, I am staying on property. I want to be there for the parade and the fireworks and I don't want to have to worry about driving anywhere. I also like the idea of the freedom that is offered when you stay on property. It doesn't have to be one of the fancy resorts, just one of their "value" resorts and that would be fine with me. Not to mention that since my birthday is in December, the park will be decorated for Christmas!!!! YIPPPPEEEEEE!!!!!!!! 


8. Learn Italian
This is one I would like to keep and get to, but if I don't it won't be the end of the world. I have some CDs that my dad ordered that my mom gave to me after dad passed way. I need to remember that I have them and make an effort to use them. 

So there you have it, my resolutions!!! I hope you are all able to stick to yours and I am going to make a valiant effort to keep mine!

Here's to a happy and healthy new year!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment