Friday, January 25, 2013

Food on the Table

One of my New Year's resolutions for this year is to focus on the money I spend and try to be more conscientious. I realize one way to do that is through meal planning. I have tried to do this in the past with no real success and as a result I have become one of those everyday shoppers. And needless to say that isn't good for the purse strings. I end up buying and spending more than I intend to. So in an effort to become a more diligent meal planner I have downloaded an app called Food on the Table.


First you add the stores that you frequent and the app pulls the most recent ad for that store. It's awesome. Then when you find a recipe and add it to the program and the app will add the ingredients for the recipe to your grocery list and then tell you what store offers what deals that coincide with your list. How cool is that?!?!?

I am going to give it a try this week, my first week of meal planning. What an adventure this is going to be!!! 

2 comments:

  1. That app sounds awesome. I'm going to look for it. Maybe it'll give me some inspiration to
    Meal plan and actually cook for a change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This app is pretty awesome. I have used it before and love it.

    ReplyDelete