Friday, December 21, 2012

Three

I am "borrowing" the idea for this post from Lindsay! Just wanted to mix things up a bit! 

Enjoy!!

3 books I want to read:
1. Night Circus - Erin Morgenstern
2. Gone Girl - Gillian Flynn
3. The Weight of Silence - Heather Gudenkauf

3 shows I must watch:
1. The Mentalist
2. Giuliana & Bill
3. Big Bang Theory

3 movies I can watch over and over:
1. Oceans 11 (w/Clooney & Pitt)
2. Moneyball
3. All the Harry Potters

3 drinks I consume throughout the day:
1. water
2. coffee
3. almond milk

3 of my least favorite chores:
1. laundry
2. dishes
3. laundry

3 things I am proud of:
1. getting my AA
2. improvement on my pictures
3. how well I do my job

3 things I am looking forward to:
1. time off for Christmas
2. Disney in April or May
3. Cruise with the family in June

3 favorites stores:
1. Target
2. Best Buy
3. Barnes and Noble

3 things that make me happy:
1. taking pictures
2. people I work with
3. hanging at home with Firefighter watching Big Bang Theory together 


No comments:

Post a Comment