Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Vacation Recap

I can't believe that vacation has come and gone already. It went by SOOOO quickly. 

I HATE THAT!!!!! 

So, like we have done every year for the past 3 years we attended the Epcot Food and Wine Festival. As always it was DELICIOUS!!! 

My one complaint is that the food didn't change from last year. It was exactly the same. The only thing that was different was that they added a few booths. 

This year we brought a couple with us that had never been before so it was kind fun offering them advice and seeing their faces when they ate the delicious foods!!! It was supposed to be a large group of friends that went, but as the trip approached people started backing out. That's to be expected though, things happen in the course of a year. In a way I think it worked out for the best. It would have been too difficult to entertain all those people at the same time. 

But I digress... On to the pictures!! 



Chicken with Tzatiki in Greece

Filet with Mushrooms and Cheddar Cheese soup in Canada

Chocolate Creme Brulee in France

Coq Au Vin in France


Taco de Camarion in Mexico

We spent all day at Epcot and then went to Downtown Disney with our friends to shop a bit. It was a very nice time!! 

I have more pictures to post... I didn't want to overload this post. 





2 comments:

  1. Yum! Looks awesome. Vacations always go too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my mouth is watering, i looooove Tzatiki!!

    ReplyDelete