- having weekdays off
- Will & Grace marathons
- waking up whenever and knowing I didn't have to be anywhere
- having weekdays off with firefighter
- picking the kids up from school
- being able to visit mom at work
- being able to hang with my stay at home mommy friend
- being able to stay up late, i am a night owl by nature
Now... don't get me wrong I like my job and I am grateful to be employed, but there are days when I do miss the freedom of unemployment. It was nice to have that time. I wish I had done more with it. I wish I had embraced it more and did some things that I wanted to do. I wanted to take more pictures, take some classes, start a business venture, and the list could go on and on. Oh well, I can't go back in time.
All I can do is move forward...
What are you missing right now????