Sunday, September 23, 2012

Things I miss

- having weekdays off
- Will & Grace marathons
- waking up whenever and knowing I didn't have to be anywhere
- having weekdays off with firefighter
- picking the kids up from school
- being able to visit mom at work
- being able to hang with my stay at home mommy friend
- being able to stay up late, i am a night owl by nature

Now... don't get me wrong I like my job and I am grateful to be employed, but there are days when I do miss the freedom of unemployment. It was nice to have that time. I wish I had done more with it. I wish I had embraced it more and did some things that I wanted to do. I wanted to take more pictures, take some classes, start a business venture, and the list could go on and on. Oh well, I can't go back in time. 

All I can do is move forward... 


What are you missing right now????

2 comments:

  1. I miss the structure of my childhood. I miss Italian hoagies at grand mom Conte's house. I miss reading Bill Colin's writing in the Philadelphia Daily News. I miss Mike Schmidt playing third base for the phillies. I miss TV shows that can show romance with people being fully clothed. And I do miss my dad and all the missed opportunities with him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are good things too. I miss the hoagies we would have at grandma's after we would arrive for a visit. I miss the world that would let me ride my bike or walk down the street to the grocery store with no real fear that i was going to be kidnapped. i miss how simple it was to be a child. i do not look forward to the complexities that will come with growing older.

      Delete