Sunday, September 30, 2012

Getting Healthy by Osmosis?? Hey it could happen right?!

It's a theory I have. I think if you THINK thin, you will BE thin.


HAHA! I know that is a crapshoot, but that doesn't stop me from doing it. 

I often think that I would really enjoy running or bike riding once I get there, but it's the getting me there that is the problem. I get excited and actually feel better just thinking about it because I know that the results would be positive. I have these ideas of grandeur of being physically fit and healthy, but sadly that's as far as I get sometimes. I am not sure what the hurdle is that I can't seem to get over. 

I find all of the inspirational things on Pinterest inspirational, I really do, but sadly they have not diverged me from my "if I think it, it will come" mentality that I seem to have toward being healthy.



So basically I need to suck it up and get off my ass. What am I afraid of happening? I need to stop over analyzing things and stop worrying about the pain or discomfort and JUST DO IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment