Friday, September 14, 2012

Coming Soon to a Theater Near You

Summer is big season for movies, and sadly, I never got to the theater to see any movies. But there are a few movies coming out in the fall that I am looking forward to seeing. 

The first one I want to see is "Trouble with the Curve" starring Clint Eastwood, Justin Timberlake and Amy Adams. 

Trouble with the Curve Poster

I love baseball movies. "Field of Dreams" and "Moneyball" are total faves of mine. Sadly, there are classic baseball movies that I haven't seen, that I need to see. I need to watch "The Natural" , "Eight Men Out" and I am sure there are others out there that I am missing.

The Paperboy Poster

I am totally robbing the cradle, here and I don't care.. ZAC EFRON IS HOT!!! "The Paperboy" staring Zac, Nicole Kidman, John Cusack and Matthew McConaughey comes out in October. This is about a reporter that returns to his Florida hometown to investigate a death. Not a riveting or OMG I have to see it plot, but did you see that Zac Efron is in it? That's enough for me. He is a good little actor!!!  

Head Games Poster 

I am not a huge fan of documentaries, but "Head Games" has peaked my interest. There are many professional sports players, primarily football players, that are now having brain issues. It's not really all that surprising with all of the news coming out about the consequences of concussions. There has been a lot of coverage on ESPN about this subject. It's something that needs to be addressed. It's a very important topic.

This Is 40 Poster 

Did you see "Knocked Up"? "This is 40" is a sequel to it revolving around Pete and Debbie... The sister to Kather Hiegel's character in "Knocked Up". I LOOOVE Leslie Mann... She is HILARIOUS! Her and Paul Rudd together .. MAGIC!!! Can't wait!! 

What movies are you looking forward to seeing??? 


No comments:

Post a Comment