Tuesday, July 3, 2012

New Favorite Thing

I have no TV in my room anymore ( I will elaborate on that more later) and as a result I have been falling asleep using the Pandora app on my phone. A week or so ago Firefighter suggested setting up a Daniel Tosh station on Pandora.



BEST IDEA EVER!!!

The station offers all kinds of comedians but one of my favorites, other than Daniel Tosh, is Dane Cook. He is risque and vulgar at times, but he makes me laugh.


So... as a result of that, one night last week, Firefighter laid in bed listening to these two on the Pandora station and we were laughing or beehinds off. And that is how we fell asleep. 

That is my new FAVORITE thing! 


1 comment:

  1. Fun way to fall asleep...and who would ever think that falling asleep could actually be fun!!

    ReplyDelete