Saturday, April 14, 2012

50 Questions that Free Your Mind (11-20)

Let's pick up where we left off:

11. You are having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do?
A.) I would inquire to assure that it was in the fact the same person and then explain that she is my friend and that I would appreciate them not speaking about her in that way in my presence. 

12. If you could offer a newborn child one piece of advice, what would it be?
A.) I would tell them to be fearless and to never let fear get the better of them. 

13. Would you break the law to save a loved one? 
A.) Sadly, my first thought was, it depends on what it is that they have done. If they have been on a downward spiral and if their punishment is something that would help them get back on the right track., I would let the chips fall where they may. 

14. Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity?
A.) nope :(

15. What's something you know you do differently than most people?
A.) Ummmm this is a good question that I do not know how to answer. 

16. How come the things that make you happy, don't make everyone happy?
A.) To me this answer is simple, people like different things, and why people like certain things, I have no clue. We are all built differently. 

17. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What's holding you back?
A.) I would really like to take a creative writing class and a photography class. The only thing I think that is holding me back is my fear. My fear of putting myself out there and not being taken seriously. 

18. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?
A.) I need to let go of the fact that I didn't go to college. I need to accept the fact that I am not a scholarly person. I don't have the patience or attention span for it anymore. I need to accept the fact that I may have to go to a  vocational school and be okay with that. There is no shame in going to a technical school. 

19. If you had to move to a state/country besides the one you currently live in, which would it be and why?
A.) I'd move to Pennsylvania. I have family there that I would love to spend time with and to get to know better. I also would choose Italy. I am Italian and would love to be emersed in the culture. 

20. Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you believe it will move faster?
A.) This depends on whether or not I am in a hurry and I am feeling impatient. If I am impatient than I will press it more than once. But I realize that by pressing it more, it won't make the elevator go any faster. 

Next up 21-30!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment