Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Writer's Block

I hate that when I sit in front of my laptop/computer with the desire to post something, my mind seems to be or go blank. 

But the minute I step away from it, my head is full of ideas. 

I have all this time on my hands now so I was looking forward to being more active on here and on my other blog which I started with the intention of it being a draw for female fans of the Tampa Bay Rays. I was so excited about it when I started it at the end of last year, but between school and work, I was never really able to give it the attention it deserves. Now spring training is going and there is stuff going on all over the place and I can't seem to keep up. 

When it comes to this blog, I seem to be having a hard time finding my voice. I have ideas and then I am afraid to put them out there for some reason. 

It's very frustrating. 

1 comment:

  1. Just go with it girl! Don't be afraid. After all, this is YOUR blog!

    ReplyDelete