Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Surrender to Softball

As I mentioned in a previous post, Firefighter signed me up for softball without my consent and I kicked and I screamed, despite the adorable glove he purchased for me (it's brown and pink). And.... much to my disgust and yet not surprise... I think I may actually enjoy it. We played catch at a friends house last Sunday and I was hooked. I loved playing catch. It was a great workout. (I found muscles that had been in the witness protection program for years.) And I managed to impress Firefighter with my "gun". Hee hee!!!! Now he wants to get us matching baseball pants! Ummm... I think maybe NO! 

Well... we'll see!

So here's to making an ass out of myself and laughing through every minute.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! I'm glad it's working out so far in the end. You were totally pushed out of your comfort zone and sometimes that's a good thing. My husband has pushed me in a lot of ways and it's usually for the best. It's a recreational league so yeah people like to win but mostly it's just about having fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea Firefighter loves to push me out of the comfort zone and it is always for the best. I always end up having such a good time. I hate that he knows me so well sometimes.

      Delete