Thursday, January 5, 2012

Scale Scare

I am scared to death of putting even a tippy of a toe on the scale. I know I have gained weight, I don't need an evil machine to tell me I have... I can feel it. But I know at some point I am going to have to step on the scale and get an idea of where I am so that I can determine where I need to be. Based on my clothes and the way they are fitting, I am going to say that I need to lose about 30 lbs are so. But of course that isn't official since I haven't stepped on the blasted scale. I have read in places that the more you weigh your self the more likely you are to maintain your weight or at least pay more attention to what you are putting in your mouth. I can understand that, but that would require stepping on the scale, and I just don't wanna right now.


I came across my skinny jeans last night.... there was a pause and a sigh with a heavy heart... I want to get there again and I want it to be instantaneous.  CURSES!! I will get there thought... it will happen, I can feel it!

Have a fab day!
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment