Sunday, October 2, 2011

My Happy Place: Disney Movies

I am 31, almost 32 and I LOVE Disney movies and I am not afraid to admit it. They are my happy place. They help me leave the realms of reality for a little bit and remember what it's like to be a kid.... as we speak, or type, I am watching "Tangled". It's a newer movie and I so enjoy it. I prefer the classically animated Disney movies as opposed to the Pixar movies. Nothing against Pixar, but the classics are what I was raised on. 


My favorites include: Finding Nemo, The Lion King, Monsters, Inc., Alice in Wonderland, Beauty and the Beast, Snow White, Sword in the Stone, The Little Mermaid, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Mary Poppins and Bedknobs and Broomsticks... 



I fully intend to attempt to collect as many of the classics as I can for my children. I try to buy them as they come out, or at least that is what I would like to do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment