Saturday, October 29, 2011

Early Bird Mini Shopping Spree

So I have been such a good girl lately and not buying a lot of stuff for myself or the house or anything. 

I mean hello... haven't been to Target, a weakness of mine, for almost 3 months I think. Very impressive if I do say so myself ... and I do! 

SOOOO this morning my sister and I went on a little early shopping trip to Kohls. I had a coupon in the mail and well, I need new work clothes... I am so bored with the current clothes in my wardrobe! 

So I picked up a few tops and a little Welcome sign, with SUNFLOWERS!!! (swoon) for the house. AND... as a bonus, I got a anti-stress sinus pillow that can be microwaved for when I get my massive and almost debilitating headaches. I can't wait to see if it works!! 

photo.JPGphoto.JPG

I never do this, but thought I'd share the loveliness that I got for myself this morning! 

photo.JPG

photo.JPG


1 comment:

  1. None of your pics showed up! I went on a Kohl's shopping spree two weekends ago with a 20% coupon. I had been very good too with not spending and it felt soooo good to shop. Such a high.

    ReplyDelete