Saturday, July 2, 2011

Saturday Morning Scene

Linking up with Katie at Loves of Life for an overdue session of Saturday Morning Scene.

Saturday Morning Scene

Chilling with my dog... literally


and enjoying some coffee....


and downloading new music, which I so love doing. 

New tracks include: 
New Soul by Yael Naim
Mess I Made by Parachute
Where I stood by Missy Higgins
Ain't No Sunshine by Bill Withers

Relaxing a bit and enjoying the peace and quiet before the hustle and bustle of the day starts. We are having a fiesta today at my mom's. Should be fun fun fun! Good food, family and friends... what more can you ask for!

Hope you all have a great Saturday!!!!





1 comment:

  1. stopping by from sms. Your dog is cute and boy do I wish I had a cup of coffee this morning. Happy 4th of July.

    ReplyDelete