Tuesday, July 12, 2011

just an observation

I have come to notice that I am the kind of person that at times only likes to plan things. I like to plan events, dinners, parties, visits to theme parks, etc. But then as the date approaches... I have an internal battle about whether or not I want it to actually take place. And the closer that it gets the more anxious I get. The less I want it to happen. BUT, and yes it's a big but, when the day actually comes, I have fun. I then have this inner dialogue with myself and yell at myself for not wanting to go or not wanting it to take place. What is that about? I am happy to know that I am not the only person that this happens to.  Why does it happen? Why can't I look forward to things with excitement and anticipation instead of with dread and anxiety

No comments:

Post a Comment