Wednesday, June 1, 2011

What I Love Wednesdays

Linking up with Jaime again for WILW: 


I LOVE the sound of the rain. However, I do NOT love being at work while it is raining. I would love to be home on the couch with Firefighter cozily napping! 



I LOVE that I get another 4 day work week next week thanks to my niece and nephew graduating from middle school and being promoted to high school (that;'s for you Phil). However, I am also in disbelief that they are entering high school. They are still little kids in my minds.


I LOVE that Firefighter and I talked to his parents about the house and they are letting us make some pretty decent changes... new front door, having a contractor come out to look at the wood work around the house and a new hot water heater! YAY! Finally a house that will be livable. 

I LOVE that I am bonding with my mom tonight as we shop for throw pillows for the new sofa! And some new light fixtures!

I LOVE that my kitty is feeling better! YAY ZAZU!!!! 

I LOVE that we are going to my FAVORITE restaurant for a friend's birthday on Saturday night! 

And finally I LOVE my Firefighter! He has been so motivated around the house to get it so that we like living there! That makes me soooo happy!!!!!


What are YOU loving today?



2 comments:

  1. Completely agree about the rain - love the sound of it. And being home when it's raining is the best, it always stinks to be away when it's doing it.

    Happy Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sound of rain too. It's so comforting.

    THank you for your sweet comment. You got a new follower :-)

    ReplyDelete