Sunday, June 12, 2011

Stream of Consciousness Sunday - Anticipation

linking up with Fadra again! 

#SOCsunday
i am so excited about our upcoming trip in august to maggie valley, nc. it's gonna be a blast! there are so many things that we are going to be able to do. horseback riding, white water rafting, hot air balloon rides... oh and the views...the mountains. i can almost feel the fresh air sinking into my pores now... i am so in love with mountains, with nature. i am looking forward to the pictures i will get, the memories we will make... STOKED! i am a bit nervous about white water rafting..never been. and what is even better is that we do not have to pay to stay at the cabin we are staying at. it's a friend's dad's place... yippy! so that means we can have a little more freedom with our money and not bee so concerned about it all. we can just relax and enjoy ourselves. i wish we could go tomorrow. the people we are going with are people that we aren't really close to, but this may change that. that is another concern, trying to please many different people... not always an easy thing to do. my brain is literally all over the place this morning... i am so excited that i can't think straight. we have already made a list of websites to check out. can't wait.... august can't get here quick enough. 

happy sunday!

6 comments:

  1. That sounds like a lovely trip! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to have an amazing time rafting! When I went the guides were very very serious and made us sign disclaimers. It made me very apprehensive, but once we got on the river all my fears were washed away. It was AMAZING! And so much fun. My only complaint is that it went by too fast.
    Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like an amazing trip!!! Always great to have something on the horizon to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like it will be fun! I love planning and anticipating fun trips!

    ReplyDelete
  5. North Carolina is beautiful, and white water rafting is a blast! Hope you have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the NC mountains (heading there on Wednesday!) I've done whitewater rafting once. I was terrified but I wedged myself in so good, I think you would have had to pry me off the raft. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete