Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Simple Things

I am so excited! This is my first time linking up with Jesslyn Amber for "it's the simple things". What a great series.  There are so many simple things in life that we take for granted.... and there are so many simple things that can make me/people happy.


The Simple Things

So here it goes...

.... the perfect cup of coffee...
... a good night's sleep...
... the perfect pen...
... a good hair day (like today)...
...finding new blogs to follow...
...Disney Jazz Volume 1: Everyone Wants to be a Cat...
...finding the time to read a book (The Help)...
...snuggling...

What are the simple things you are appreciating?





1 comment:

  1. LOOOOOOVE YOUR LIST!!!
    It's perfection.

    I can never make a good cup of coffee, so I truly do appreciate good coffee. Getting a good night's sleep is amazing. I always feel so good the next morning.

    I've been wanting to read The Help! Do you love it so far?

    Thank you so much for participating with me!! :)

    ReplyDelete