Thursday, June 30, 2011

Simple Things Thursday!

Linking up with Jesslyn Amber again for this delightful series!

The Simple Things

.... sunflowers...
... the sound of my mother laughing...
... postcards...
...heat lightning...
...rainbows...
...cooking dinner with Firefighter...
...the smell of clothes out of the dryer...
...comforting a friend who just lost a loved one...
...discovering new songs by a preferred artist...
...starting each morning with "edge of glory" by lady gaga...
...new running shoes...
...mom's bread pudding...

what are you appreciating this week? Link up HERE

2 comments:

  1. Checking out youtube now for that Lady Gaga song. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, the sound of your mom's laughter made me smile! I love hearing my mama laugh! And sunflowers make me so happy!

    Love your list girl! Thank you so much for linking up with me. xo!

    ReplyDelete