Friday, June 24, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday!

Linking up with Lauren at the little things we do for another fun edition of..... 
1. The last thing I ate was carrots and hummus.
2. The next thing I’d like to eat is Panera ( I am going there for lunch with a friend)
3. The best things in life are free (totally copying from Lauren, but I totally agree). You can’t buy a good hug or a good kiss!
4. Something that makes me supremely and utterly happy is when Firefighter does the dishes…a consistent inconsistent event in my house!
5. Sports are fun to watch. I am not a fan of playing sports, but I do enjoy watching some of them, i.e. football and baseball. To this day I do not know how people can watch golf and find it enjoyable.
6. I miss my daddy!
7. Right now I am so glad it’s Friday. I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend and hopefully Firefighter will let that happen. In his opinion we should do yard work… I don’t understand what that is exactly… HAHA!

Happy Weekending!!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Mmm. Carrots and hummus sound AMAZING, and I love Panera as well - they have SUCH great salads :D AGREED on the best things in life as well :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. why does all food talk make me hungry?

    xo monica

    ps. love your blog

    ReplyDelete