Friday, June 10, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

I LOVE doing these series'. It's such a great way to meet new bloggers.


I am linking up with Lauren at "the little things we do" for the first time for Fill in the Blank Friday!

1. This weekend I'm going to the local farmer's market with one of my very pregnant friends. We will hit up Target and other retailers, depending on how she feels. Should be FUN!

2. My last vacation was in March when we went to Epcot for the Flower and Garden Festival. It was fun, but I wasn't in the best mood... could have been better.

3. My next vacation will be in August when we head to North Carolina for a week with 2 other couples. SO EXCITED! Mountains, fresh air, trees, what more could you ask for?!?!

4. My favorite way to relax is yet to be determined.

5. When vacationing one should always allow for the unplanned... it makes it more exciting!

6. When vacationing one should never worry about what is going on at work or back home.

7. The best part of vacation is the memories you create and the experiences you have and the people you share it with.


HOORAY FOR VACATIONS!


We need more of them!



3 comments:

  1. I have a hard time convincing my husband that #6 should be a rule. The man can never let go and relax on vacations!
    It was great getting to know you better :=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've convinced my hubby to go to the farmer's market with me tomorrow and I'm so excited I can hardly stand it! I LOVE farmer's markets! Have fun with your prego buddy =)


    <3 MuffinLovesBiscuit

    ReplyDelete
  3. A vacation to North Carolina with friends sounds great! Perfect relaxation. Hope you enjoyed the farmer's market and Target (my favorite store ever!), thanks for the sweet comment on my blog too!

    ReplyDelete