Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What I Love Wednesday


I love watching Grey's Anatomy reruns at lunch time. 

I love cashews. 

I love that I feel like I am going to finally be treated for my autoimmune disease. I never really realized that I was not properly being treated until recently. I was diagnosed with Graves Disease in 2004 and the doctor's treated the underlying thyroid condition but not the autoimmune... very bittersweet. 

I love that I am having a Grey's Anatomy finale party with my girls tomorrow night. (I miss George and Izzie)

I love that roommate is moving out this week hopefully. (Honestly I am going to miss him. He is quite a character.)

I love finding new recipes. 

I love that Firefighter and I cleaned and organized the kitchen and the house over the weekend.

I love that with roommate moving out, we are going to have our house back and that we are going to be able to relax around the house.

What are you loving today?


3 comments:

  1. I love finding new recipes as well, especially when they turn out to be such a success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love having a sister who is loves to share the thnngs she loves. Stay enthusiastic sis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love having a sister who is loves to share the thnngs she loves. Stay enthusiastic sis.

    ReplyDelete