Wednesday, April 27, 2011

extreme couponing...

ok so i get the point of couponing, but i do NOT get the point of this nonsense of spending 60 hours planning a shopping trip. Talk about having no life. I get wanting to save money, but this seems a bit excessive. And how much of what they buy do they actually USE? that is what slays me... how much of what they are buying sits there? how much expires? how do you track your stock pile? it seems like so much work. i am all about saving money and making changes when your financial situation changes, but this seems ridiculous. 

sorry... had to get that off my chest. 

1 comment:

  1. On the one hand I think it's cool to get all that stuff for $50 bucks or whatever. It's what you would spend anyways for 1/2 the stuff. On the other hand the time and storage capacity it takes to do it boggles my mind. I love coupons and would love to get better at utilizing them but not their extent.

    ReplyDelete