Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Book Review: "Water for Elephants"

OMG!!!!!!!! I can not WAIT for this movie. I loved the book... it was intoxicating. I had the hardest time putting it down. I loved the story and the setting. It was very well written. The characters really came to life for me. I was able to "see" the characters and the setting. To be honest the fact that the book is going to be a move made seeing this easier in my head. 

i loved that the author used a lot of pictures from my local area. Where I live is the home of a string circus family and there is a strong population of circus folk in the area. 

One thing I enjoyed the most was the unexpected twist... never say it coming... loved that. I don't want to give too much of the book away, so I will refrain from elaborating, but I can not stress enough that this was a great book. if you haven't read it, you need to!

I wasn't able to put the book down. When I wasn't reading it I was thinking about reading it. And it was so sad when I finished the book... I have 2 books by Sara Gruen on order from Amazon. Can't wait for them to get here so that I have start reading them!!! 

The movie opens THIS FRIDAY!!! SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment