Saturday, April 16, 2011

Book Club!!

I am so excited... I have started a book club on Facebook. The theme is books that will be movies or vice versa. I am still working out the kinks and trying to decide on guidelines and where to start. I have never done a book club before so I don't know how it works. I really feel that we need rules so that there is some sort of decorum and people don't just run amok. I already have an issue with some books someone suggested and I am not sure how to politely reject the suggestion. No one has commented one way or another. So my goal over this weekend is to have this all done and ready to go. I am very excited!!!! 


My main concerns are deciding what to read and how long to give people to read the books. I am dealing with a lot of moms and some students. I think I may be one of the only people that is childless so I will have more time. I also need to decide where to get the questions from and how to hold the discussions. I am beginning to think that I may have to create a facebook profile for the group. We will see how it goes.

Has anyone ever done a book club before? Pointers? Suggestions are welcome!!!

E X C I T E D ! ! !

1 comment:

  1. i have always wanted to be apart of a book club!

    ReplyDelete