Monday, March 14, 2011

weekend activities

This passed weekend in our area there was a Rib Cook off for a local firefighter's benevolent fund on Saturday. There were 13 booths that offered ribs all cooked differently, with different recipes. Unfortunately I was battling very bad heartburn so I wasn't able to imbibe, but Firefighter and our friends enjoyed the ribs quite well. 
A local culinary school, Keiser, was there as well and they prepared some delicious sides. I ate those... YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!




On Sunday, I went to a spring training game with my sister and her husband. We host the Baltimore Orioles and they were playing the Detroit Tigers yesterday. 


this is the new stadium our city built for the Orioles. It's gorgeous. 



All in all it was a good weekend. However, if I had put on sunscreen it would have been better. I am a lobster today. Stayed home from work to recuperate. It hurts to crinkle my face. 







1 comment:

  1. Glad you enjoyed the weekend. Where were your seats? Baseball games are a wonderful outlet for entertainment.

    ReplyDelete