Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Music

I love music. It affects me in such an indescribable way. I feel it deep and it can evoke emotions and memories that go way back. there are days that require cranking some good old fashion hard rock music....AC/DC, Metallica, Limp Bizkit, Muse, etc. 

There are songs that make me want to cry, that evoke emotions, and feelings, and paint future pictures for me. There are songs that I listen to that I can see myself dancing to at my wedding, songs I hear that make me think of my dad and grieve for him in an instant, and Limp Bizkit is a great stress reliever on the way home in the car when I have had a bad day. I shout it at the top of my lungs!!! And of course there are those songs that always make me want to dance. 

Venting music: 
Muse - Uprising
Limp Bizkit - Entire Results May vary album
Shonedown - Devour, Sound of Madness, Second Chance
Paramore - Ignorance, 

Dancing Music:
Michael Franti - Say Hey, I love you
David Guetta - Gettin Over you
La roux - Bulletproof
Far east Movement - Like a G6
Usher - OMG

Romantic Type Music: 
Lady antebellum - When you've got a good thing
Rascal Flatts - God Bless the Broken road
Pachebel - Canon D (processional song)

Dad's song:
Linkin Park - Leave out all the rest

Relaxing music: 
Ingrid Michaelson
Colbie Caillat
John Mayer
Adele
Michael Buble
Norah Jones
Sarra Bareilles

I am sure I could go on forever, but those are just some artists that float my boat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment