Sunday, February 20, 2011

sad but true....

I am about over this not sleeping crap. 
* I woke up at 2am today. For no good reason. I took a melatonin last night and i feel asleep ok, but obviously didn't stay asleep. I was so looking forward to sleeping. This is really putting a damper on my productivity for the day. 
* As I have mentioned previously I really hate the new thyroid meds. 
* I have gained weight. This is not something I am proud to admit. I can sit here and blame dad, the holidays, but the fact of the matter is, I haven't been paying attention. Although I am going to blame some of it definitely on the new thyroid meds. I feel like half of the problem with the new meds is that they cause me to retain fluid like crazy. So I think part of some of the weight that I have gained is water weight. Perhaps once we make changes, that will be eliminated. I have a doctor's appointment on Monday and hopefully the doctor and I will come up with a plan. It's upsetting that I now have clothes that do not fit me, that fit me 2 months ago. I know at least what part of the problem is.... i was scarfing protein bars that were 200 calories and the ones on the Medifast are only 100, so there was part of the problem. I don't even want to get on the scale anymore and I don't want to put another thing in my mouth. It's so depressing. I worked hard, dad was so proud of me. I also need to get back to the gym. Hopefully things at work will slow down enough to allow me to go to the gym on a more regular basis. I get so mad at myself for letting this happen. I was so close to my goal and now I feel like I have to start over. Dammit!

Hope everyone has a great Sunday. 
Love, Leesha

No comments:

Post a Comment