Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Goodbye October... HELLO NOVEMBER!!!

I have never been so happy to see a month end. Nothing changes with the coming of November, my father is still gone, but the end of October helps to move things along, and helps us get on with the job of living. And it has become a job. I don't think that I have fully allowed myself to grieve. I really haven't stopped since he passed. I haven't missed much work at all and the weekends have been busy, as usual. It will be nice when things slow down a little, before they immediately pick up again thanks to the holidays.  As I mentioned in my previous post, I am indifferent about the holidays this year. The excitement and anticipation is still there, but it will be full of memories and there will be a hole, a void that can't be filled. 


On a lighter note....

I am on vacation next week....for the ENTIRE week!!! Hopefully I will get a lot of things done. I plan to work on the house and relax as much as I can. I am a procrastinator, so let's hope that I can get it done during the week and not try to squeeze it all in on the weekend before I have to go back to work. We are kicking the week off with a trip to Disney World...yes, AGAIN!!!! The main point of interest is the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival. SO EXCITED! We are getting a hotel room Saturday and Sunday night and another couple is joining us. Should be good times. We can park hop so more then likely we will hit Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom as well. I know, I know ..... we go to Disney alot! What do you want, it's convenient! 

All I can hope is that November proves to be a better month and that hopefully will lead to a good December and an even better 2011!!! 


Happy November fellow bloggers!

1 comment:

  1. Hope that this month is better for you. 1st without a loved one must always be hard. Enjoy your vacation. Recharge! You need it.

    ReplyDelete