Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Animal Kingdom

So as I mentioned in the previous post, we went to Animal Kingdom last Sunday. I could really give or take Animal Kingdom....I think it's more geared toward children and well, I am childless. But there are plenty of interesting things to look at there and it can be educational. We went on this ride that was like a safari ride...it was so cool! We rode in these jeep like things that were open all over and took a ride through the "serengeti".

 
This ride allowed you to see the animals in their environment and to be close to them... that was so exciting!!! Some of the animals we saw I have never seen before... ever.... And of course there are the normal animals that you see in most zoos...giraffes, elephants, lions...etc. This is one of my favorite pictures that I took that day: 


AWWEEE!!!!! Oh and I can't forget the elephants:



So it was a good time... 

While we were there we noticed that someone was sky writing. It's not common to see that so we stood and watched what the person's message was... they said: Love God, Invite Jesus In. I don't feel one way or the other about this, but it took some serious skill to do that! 

Next up will be the Epcot Food and Wine Festival recap! 

No comments:

Post a Comment