Tuesday, August 31, 2010

and another thing...

I have decided to go on a purge....   

I am slowly going to go through the house and get rid of anything that firefighter and I didn't purchase ourselves or that we didn't personally accept as a hand me down. We have SOOO much crap from his grandmother's house that we brought with us when we lived there in addition to the crap that was left in the house we are currently in. There is no attic space because of the items in there that belong to his family as well. We have hand me down curtains, hand me down dishes, glasses and furniture. It needs to GO!!!! Our house is far too small for us to store crap that we do not want and or need. 

Just an after though....

Oh and I have decided to change the theme of my kitchen to Sunflowers. They so make me happy and remind me of Italy.  


How can they not make you smile?!?!




1 comment: