Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Is it wrong...

My friend and I are both on the same diet. We are both losing lots of weight. We are both running out of clothes. She has given me some things that don't fit her anymore. Some of the items fit, some of them don't. I was thinking about selling them either on craigslist or at a consignment shop. Would that be wrong? My beau thinks as long as I don't tell her it would be fine, but I am not sure how long I could go without saying something and not feeling guilty. 

And for the record these are good quality clothes, Ann Taylor Loft. Not cheap but not WalMart clothes either. 

I am conflicted. 

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm...I personally don't think it's that wrong if you don't say anything. But if you do feel bad mention that you are planning to sale or consign a bunch of your stuff and will also do away with hers if she doesn't want the bother of getting rid of those items herself. She actually may not want to be bothered and would rather not get them back at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with frugalista. very well put!

    ReplyDelete