Monday, June 28, 2010

Coming soon to a theater near you...

I can't wait to see the following movies this summer: 
I am currently reading Eat, Pray, Love so I am excited to see what the movie translation will be like. I did see a trailer on the Sex and the City 2 movie and it took me by surprise. I forget when I see the preview that it's based on a true story. Weird huh? Reading it doesn't at all feel like a fictional work, but the movie gives it a fictional vibe. I don't understand it... OH well. I love Julia Roberts too so that is additional incentive to see the movie. 

Charlie St. Cloud looks like a good story, and Zac Efron has really turned into quite the little actor. I know he isn't little by any means... And he is a cutie with muscles so that helps. Muscles make everything better. (*GRIN*) The story in this movie looks really sad and I am excited to see how it unfolds. 

The other two movies I am interested in seeing are: Life as We Know It with Katherine Heigl and Josh Duhamel. This movie appears to be about two people who are given the honor of being named god parents to their friends child. Tragedy strikes and they are faced with the job of raising their friend's child, together. It looks cute! And then there is Going the Distance with Drew Barrymore and Justin Long which appears to be about two people in a long distance relationship and all the challenges they face.

And of course I think I would be remiss if I didn't mention that I am looking forward to seeing this movie as well, maybe you have heard of it:








No comments:

Post a Comment