Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Reading....

I am currently reading Eat, Pray, Love. I am only on page 100 and I have had the book for 3 months. I am having a hard time getting into it. I don't read that many biographies, and to be honest, the only reason I am reading it, is because it's going to be made into a movie. I am SO one of those people. Hopefully I will be able to get more into the book soon. I have a stack of books waiting for me to read them. That was the one curse of working at a bookstore part time... I would find all of these books that sounded good. I tried, and was able to, stick to the clearance section of the store. They had a lot of variety. However, right before I quit I did buy a few things full price, and this was one of the books. I also bought Very Valentina by Adriana Trigiani. I can't wait to read that one either. I also have Almost Moon by Alice Sebold, who wrote Lonely Bones. I really enjoyed that book. Anyway - I am rambling... I truly enjoy reading and I love nothing more then being able to get lost in a good book and get attached and invested in the characters and their stories. I am so envious of people's ability to be creative and the put their ideas out there. Deep down a part of me has always wanted to be a writer. I don't really have any great or new ideas though so I guess that kind of puts me off. Ho hum... I long for a vacation when I can sit and read and not be interrupted. Hopefully when we go on that cruise I will be able to catch up on my reading.That is all for now. I know nothing spectacular. I have other things that I am planning on writing about this week hopefully. 


Happy Memorial Day, in case I don't get back before then. Stay safe!

2 comments:

  1. I loved this book...I loved the Italy part the post. I sort of skimmed through the India part..not really my cup of tea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started India... we shall see how I do!

    ReplyDelete