Thursday, April 1, 2010

Random

OK, so this is totally random... but one of the things that I am looking forward to most when I become a parent is spending family time together on the bed. I love being in bed, under the covers with lots of pillows. We plan on having a king size bed eventually. I have this image in my head of me and A sitting in bed watching tv or reading or whatever and our kids coming in and jumping on the bed or crawling in with us. I know I see it a lot on tv so that is why that image is so fresh in my head, but there isn't anything wrong with that, right? Of course I often think at times that my life is going to be like that from the Pottery Barn catalog. Oh how I would love that!! I love Pottery Barn style, I know it's expensive though, but I use their catalog as a sense of reference with the style that I would love to emulate in my home...I got off track... family time. It's going to be so great. The way I see things in my head are like totally American-esque. Let's hope some of my dreams come true.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I am so with you on this one! We already kind of do that with the pups, although it takes them quite some time to get settled and snuggled in. They sleep in kennels at night, but I love cuddling with them on Saturday mornings.

    ReplyDelete