Friday, April 23, 2010

If I were a .....

If I were a month I'd be March
If I were a day I'd be Thursday
If I were a time I'd be 4pm
If I were a planet I'd be Earth
If I were a sea animal I'd be a dolphin
If I were a direction I'd be North
If I were a piece of furniture I'd be a bed
If I were a liquid I'd be water
If I were a gemstone I'd be tanzanite
If I were a tree I'd be an oak
If I were a tool I'd be a power drill
If I were a flower I'd be a hydrangea
If I were weather I'd be cool and breezy
If I were an instrument I'd be a flute
If I were a color I'd be PURPLE
If I were an emotion I'd be love
If I were a fruit I'd be a blueberry
If I were an element I'd be air
If I were a car I'd be a Convertible Mustang
If I were a food I'd be Italian
If I were a place I'd be St. Thomas, VI
If I were a material I'd be Jersey Cotton
If I were a scent I'd be vanilla
If I were an animal I'd be a horse
If I were a facial expression I'd be a smile
If I were a song I'd be American Pie by Don McLean
If I were shoes I'd be Flip Flops


No comments:

Post a Comment