Monday, April 12, 2010

Buster Brownie Boy

This is my doggy... Buster, Bubba Brown, Budder. He is such a sweet boy, most of the time. He barks at everything. While I am home alone, that is a good thing, but can be annoying at other times. Though he can be a sweet boy he can be real aggressive too and sadly, I do not trust him around kids, therefore my friends can't bring their kids over. And that makes me sad! He is getting older now and I think he is getting arthritis. He has given us some health scares. I hope he is around for a lot longer.

He really is starting to hate having his picture taken as noticed in the below picture.

Sometimes he is just too cute to get mad at.





The great thing about dogs is that they love you unconditionally. How people can mistreat them is beyond me.


1 comment:

  1. i love the first shot where he won't look at you! hilarious.

    ReplyDelete