Saturday, April 3, 2010

3 day weekend

I so love three day weekends.

I was off yesterday for a Good Friday. My girlfriend and I went shopping and I got my first COACH purse. I AM SOO excited. Even though you would think that I would love sleeping in and chillin, I have been up at 5:30am in the morning both yesterday and today. I have been doing things around the house though, laundry, sweeping outside and all that jazz, so at least I am being productive. A is house sitting for his parents and apparently I don't sleep well when he isn't here. A apparently had a nice day yesterday as well. He got off of work early and then went out onto a boat with our friend. I was invited, but not able to make it as I already had plans to visit my parents then dinner with my friend, K and her daughter A. We went to Outback. It was DELICIOUSNESS!!!! We were supposed to go to Kohl's after dinner, but we never made it. We did make it to Target though... SOO love Target.



So far it's been a great weekend. Hopefully that won't change. Hope you all have a great weekend and a nice Easter holiday, if you celebrate!

P.S. I think I may have a small COACH obsession.... Let's hope that I don't go broke on COACH purses and accessories!


No comments:

Post a Comment