Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Yes! The coffee pot is off....

All bosses annoy their employees in one way or another. My boss has a daily obsession with asking me if the coffee is off. And we have a pot the shuts off after 2 hours. It's one of the most annoying things ever. One day she even called a co-worker and had him check the office, after I TOLD her it was turned off. That pissed me off. Her obsession stems from the fact that a friend of hers had a house fire that they were told was started by the plugged in coffee pot. My guy who is a firemedic (and looking for a job, if you know of one please let me know), said that it's virtually IMPOSSIBLE for a fire to start because of a coffee pot. I have told her this... and yet we have the, "Is the coffee pot off" discussion almost every day. It's gotten to the point at times where I doubt myself. I will have left the office to go take the mail to the post office and go back to the office to make sure that the pot is turned off.... PARANOIA!!! Oh well....It could be worse. She could hover over my shoulder every day. Which she doesn't. Thank goodness!!

Just needed to get that off my chest. PHEW!!! I feel better.


No comments:

Post a Comment