Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Toothbrush, soap, laptop ?

So we are headed to Disney tomorrow(SOOO excited)and like before every trip I make a list of what to pack. I go through everything including your basics: toothbrushes, toothpaste, deodorant, etc. As I was making our list today, I couldn't help but notice how our packing trends have changed. Not just A and I, but America as a society. My list consists of:

toothbrush
toothpaste
blow dryer
soap
shampoo/conditioner
socks
unmentionables
floss
laptop
cell phone charger
i-pod
i-pod charger
books
magazines, and other more typical things.

But when I got to the laptop I couldn't help but think to myself that it's a weird thing to be bringing with us. However, my guy and his new android phone doesn't have a wall charger. The only way he can charge his cell phone is on a computer or in the car, while it's on. That right there is a definite turn off of that phone for me. Of course we are bringing a camera and battery charger as well, but that is a vacationing necessity these days.

What uncommon things do you pack when vacationing??




No comments:

Post a Comment