Monday, March 15, 2010

this weekend...good friends...good times

This weekend was a lot of fun. It was awesome actually! I cleaned most of the day Saturday and then A and I went to Target and bought a bookcase. After it was assembled we got ready for a party. We were invited to a friend's girlfriend's birthday party. Coincidentally enough the friend's girlfriend is related to A's best friend. So we went down to North Port to A's friend's house for the party. This is something that we haven't done in a LONG time. It's amazing how life gets in the way of spending quality time with friends. The party was supposed to be for our friend's girlfriend, but it ended up being a reunion. And honestly it ended up better that way.


This is my fave picture of the guys. My guy is on the left, my friend whom I have known for 26... yes 26 years is in the middle, and on the end is A's best friend. The party was at his parent's house.

This is all of us. Such a great picture. I can really feel the life and laughter in this picture. We are planning another get together in June.






No comments:

Post a Comment