Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Grey's Anatomy: Another One Bites the Dust


Well another actor, one of my faves, is leaving Grey's Anatomy. She is claiming it's to spend time with her family and that now that she is a mother she has reevaluated her desire to work full time. While that very well may be the case, she also has a few movies coming out soon too. Hmm....head scratcher. I truly enjoy this show and her character. She was one of the original members and I will be sad to see her go.

When stars start leaving the show it makes me nervous about how much longer the show can actually continue. There are about 7 of the "original" cast members left. Then I think to myself that it almost seems to have run it's course. I mean there isn't too much more that they can wrote about I think.

Things definitely are different without George and will be different without Izzie. The original cast was so great! Oh well.... I am sure I will find another TV show to obsess over.


1 comment:

  1. LOST!!!!! we netflix'ed it from the beginning and OMG is it addicting and so good! highly recommended :)

    ReplyDelete