Friday, March 19, 2010

Disney!!!

There are no words to express the relaxing, enjoyable mini-vacation A and I had. Even though we were moving non-stop for two days it was great to not have to worry about work, taking care of the dog, cat or house. It was even better to just be with each other. With all the crap we have going on, work, tests, the pressure of getting a firefighter/paramedic job it was just great to get away and forget about it all for a little while and just enjoy each others company. It is something I have found that we seem to need. We need to get away for even a little while just to recharge ourselves and get refreshed. Every once in a while it’s good to be like a kid again and just be in the moment. I was so incredibly sad to see the time come to an end.

Since we are Florida residents we were able to take advantage of the wonderful promotion Disney is currently offering: 4 Parks 4 Days for only $99 (each). And for an additional $26 dollars we added the park hopper feature….which I would totally recommend to EVERYONE!!!


So we started at Epcot. Right now at Epcot they are having their annual Flower and Garden Festival. Granted it may not sound all that interesting, but it was pretty cool to see all the figures of the Disney characters made out of flowers and other natural type materials.





After Epcot we went to the Magic Kingdom. It’s been a while since we have been there. It’s amazing how just at peace I felt being there. I haven’t been there in years, and after this visit, I truly believe that I could be a Disney-a-holic. I want to go out and buy all the Disney movies. I have some already, but I would love to get Peter Pan, all the Pirates, and additional classics. I can’t wait to go back. Thankfully my friend is turning 30 next month so I will get my wish.



It was very hard to leave. It was very hard to come home. To come back to reality. A reality that I would like to change a lot of at the moment. I just wish it could be A and I all the time like that. We seem to get on better that way. The more of US the better!!!!

2 comments:

  1. seriously? i can post a comment now? i JUST sent you a message on facebook about this and now it works! how weird.....i've been trying a long while to post a comment.

    anyways. it looks like you guys had an awesome time. i bet you would have had a blast where ever you went just because you two were able to be together and reconnect. that is so important yet so hard to do sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right. We just needed to get away from life for a while. It was a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete