Tuesday, March 2, 2010

DISNEY IS BOOKED!!!!

SO EXCITED! I just booked our Disney trip. We are going to be gone for 3 glorious days. The opportunity was too good to pass up. 4 days at 4 parks for $99.00. For an additional $26 each we added the park hopper option. SERIOUSLY?!?!? How can people NOT be taking advantage of this! We are saving so much money. I have never been to MGM so we are going to go there and to Animal Kingdom, neither of us have been there. And we are going to hit Epcot as well. It's a staple and you have to go. We went there for my first time last year and I had a blast. Plus Epcot has their flower and garden festival going on right now so I am looking forward to photographing some beautiful flowers. YIPPY!!!!! We are going to be gone March 17-19th, and then I have the weekend off! I am not a stupid woman...I planned that on purpose! YAY!!!!

Can't wait! Super stoked!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment