Thursday, February 4, 2010

School.....

I want to go back to school. I have no idea what I want to do...I have considered something in child or developmental psychology. My track record for school is not that great. I attempted to do it right after high school and that was not successful, obviously. I am not sure what I would want to do with the degree. I am hoping that when Aaron gets a good job and we have kids that I won't have to work.

But I digress...I am having trouble with the online vs. in-school debate. I want to do it online for the time issue. BUT I have a feeling that I would benefit the most from the in-school experience. I believe that setting is great for learning...exchanging ideas and having a teacher right there to talk to and ask questions. Not to mention that I like the idea of being on a physical campus with my book bag and notebooks and new pens..... I am a big dork... I love school supplies!!

Decisions... Decisions...


No comments:

Post a Comment