Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Work.....

I am so ready to start a family and have kids. I am ready for the next step.

I am tired of having to answer to someone else. I am tired of the petty things that are asked of me. I am asked to do things that I feel are things I shouldn't be asked to do. I mean I am there to do office work for the office, not for you personally. I am not a personal assistant and that is how I feel at times. I hate that I have to monitor the trash and the dishes and clean up after everyone, I do that at home and quite frankly that is enough for me. I want to be able to come and go as I please and not have to deal with the clients and their crap. I am tired of a working in a field where I feel uneducated and stupid. This isn't where I want to be.

I don't know if this is real exhaustion talking or if I need a vacation. I really do think that I need a vacation. And I mean a nice loooooong vacation where I do nothing but sleep and rest. I am so tired all of the time, and I am tired of being tired.

I really think I need a vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment