Sunday, January 24, 2010

uninspired

I am so disappointed in myself. I wanted to do far more with my camera, but I don't even really have a desire to touch it. I get frustrated with the pictures that I do take, they aren't steady. I have terribly shaky hands. It's awful. I am just so uninspired to even get out and take pictures of anything at all. I look at the pictures of my flickr friends and get so incredibly jealous that they are able to take normal everyday things and make them look, extraordinary, special. I guess I am also impatient that I can't seem to get a grasp on the lighting concepts and stuff. I think that I understand it and then I take a picture and it looks awful. I also fail to remember that I don't have the same photo editing software that my flickr friends have or the lenses that they have. I would love to be able to buy a new lens and think that perhaps would motivate me, but I would probably just end up taking pictures of my poo animals and that would probably be about it, or other random things around my house. Another thing that is blocking me is the lack of "nature" around me. Everything seems to have died in light of the freeze we had some time ago. I have never seen red leaves in Florida, it's so odd. And while you would think that, that alone would be inspiring....it hasn't been. I am just so blah when it comes to wanting to take pictures. I do get lucky shots, but I don't want lucky shots.... Ho hum! What to do?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment